Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Inspiration Board


I thought I would show you guys a lil inspiration board shot from my studio:) From bottom L:
My mum's 1979 Minolta camera (now mine;), W cover w/Kate Moss in my favorite ever Chanel dress, Richard Prince Hurricane Nurse postcard from the V&A, Tiffany & Co bottle vase necklace from a 97 mag, Zomp Christmas invites, Christian Lacroix plates, NYFW lanyard, my first Stormie Mills exhibition Invite and cow sketch, Aurelio Costarella invite by me, Poppy Lissiman fluro swing tags, Eniko for Vogue Paris 2010, Givenchy Couture, Givenchy RTW, Perth Fashion Festival lanyard, printing price list, Ksubi shoe box filled with cups and containers for painting, Sketch books, Workable Fixative spray, Pencils in coffee cups, Prada fold out ad, Takashi Murakami clipping, Brett Whitely ocean painting clipping, The Fashion Catalyst business card, Sean Morris postcard, Damien Hirst diamond skull, ipod, paintbrushes.

If you have a question about anything on there ask below!

2 comments:

  1. It'a a great inspiration board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Pippa! So much inspiration and colour, I'm working on starting my own! xx

    ReplyDelete